Monday, May 30, 2011

Girl Cousin Weekend!

Our lovely hosts.

Last year, such cute girls!



Some of the girls I hope to see!





Last year, the road trippin' babes!!! :)






Since my last post was a tad negative, I'll post an extremely happy and excited post. Girls weekend is coming up!!! I'm driving down to Richfield to my Aunt Marsha's house, to spend time with all the girl cousins and my sisters. I am super excited. What could be more fun than movies, card games, food, riding horses and 4-wheelers, and all my favourite girls? I am not, however, looking forward to the long A drive, but my friend Jessica is coming down with me, with little Karcyn of course! I'm glad for the company, I don't know if I would make it all by myself!
Well that's all, I will for sure post fun pictures of all our adventures! Yay!

1 comment: