Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New blog, new hair!!!







Hey all I decided to start a blog! I don't know how interesting it will be but I'm putting myself out there. Heck I need to do something with my time, (the job search is really slow). I did however, apply to a bunch of jobs today, so hopefully I'll hear back from at least one.

The most interesting thing that has happened to me in Wyoming is: I had all my hair chopped off! I don't know what I was thinking, but I love it! I have been wanting to do something different with my hair for months now, and decided I would have my cousin Jessica cut it when I would be in St.G next month or two. Well Jessica Mangum recently moved up here to Powell so I couldn't wait any longer and had her cut it. It looks so great and I'm glad I was brave, haha. Tanner on the other hand I'm not so sure, he won't admit it but he didn't want me to cut it. I have yet to see his reaction in person as he is out of town working in Gilette.

P.S. don't you just love the pic of me in my jammies holding Leo? I had to include it as it makes me laugh!





4 comments:

  1. its so fun all flipped out!! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! I'm totally gonna blog-stalk you now, haha! Just kidding, but I did officially subscribe! Can't wait to read about your crazy adventures in the wild west =D And I adore your hair- wish I were as gutsy as you, but you totally rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for blogging! Love the new 'do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks cute. How are you doing up there? We think about you often and it will be good to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete