Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Read at your own risk! I'm venting!

I love this picture of my momma and sweet baby Sawyer. My only other wish is to have my mother here with me when the time does come to have my babies, I need her love, wisdom, and support. I do know that she'll be with me in spirit, she did tell me to expect long labors, because she won't want to let my babies go! I love and miss you momma!


Ok, here's my big complaint... I want a baby. Tanner on the other hand wants children, but not for a few years. His logic is undeniable, our insurance won't cover anything, we are really young, and lastly and most importantly we're in Wyoming. I understand his point of view, but I still can't help but want what I want!



I try reasoning with him: One, I'll go all natural, my mom did, so why can't I? Two, I'll breast feed, I strongly believe in it, and it's free. Three, I can do the cloth diapers, way cheaper. Four, people poorer, (I know, not a word), than us have babies all the time. With all this still a no go.



So I resort to whining, bringing up babies every chance I get, and writing down baby names I like and asking for his opinion. Once again a no go, and now a cranky husband. Sigh, I guess I'll have to be patient, but I don't wanna! lol!



Sorry for all the negativity, and revealing all our personal drama. But I need to get this off my chest. Thanks!



P.S. if any of you have ideas on how to change his mind let me know! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the picture of your mom. I sure do miss her and I know you do too. Keep praying and the Lord will find a way for you to have your righteous desires fulfilled. Lots of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get baby-hungry a lot too! But I think it's a lot because I'm lonely being clear in OKC away from my family. I just have to tell my ovaries to chill out! =) Anyways, maybe you can talk to your hubby and if he wants kids in 5 years you could meet in the middle at like 2ish years perhaps. Or perhaps you guys could stop preventing, but not actually try- just let fate decide when you get your baby. Good luck my awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it just takes a tiny pin Ivy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a hard one. It's something you have to be on the same page, for sure!!! I loved having your mom near me when my babies were little. She shared with me once her love of nursing. She thought it was such a special and intimate time between a mother and child. I have since adopted that theory. I can see where she was coming from!!!! Good luck with the baby making... one day!!!!

    ReplyDelete